sleeping positions

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkies_mama

I rescued a boy from the humane society two days ago and he is doing very well :happydance: but I did notice that on more than one occasion, he sleeps on his side, with all four of his little paws in the air, curled up next to him.
It was really darn cute but he also kinda looked like the classic cartoon picture of roadkill, so I was just curious if this was normal lol.
Feel free to post any pics of cute sleeping furkids on here also if you wish :heart:

My girls are pretty typical sleepers.. curled up little rats, or in rat piles.

When I go visit lilspaz some of her rats are flaked out on their sides and I have to check to make sure they are breathing. LOL

I'd love to see pictures of him in his most certainly normal sleepiness :D

Does he sleep similar to my Emily (see picture)? Emily has since passed away but she use to always sleep on her side or on her back. Her sleeping positions were so different from her cage mates!

Yes, any other sleep pictures from other members?!

9421984_7accbb58dc.jpg

I always figured they were reeeaaal secure with their home when they slept like that. Our Yuki sleeps completely on her back, paws in the air, when she is in the baby Pj's.

Back