Simon waves hello to Notamuised!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickelrat

Simon and his girlfriends and two new cage mates were out playing today and I took a few pictures. This gang's first mommy was Notamuised but I took them in last April when she needed help. She was having problem with her new landlord and then had to move suddenly into a much smaller apartment.

Wendy, Holly, Ivy and Lola saying hello First Mommy. We're doing great here with our new family!!
DSC_8684.jpg

Simon coming out for play time.
DSC_8679.jpg

New cage mate Quill with Holly.
DSC_8678.jpg

Quill playing with one of the twins, Lola.
DSC_8665.jpg

Simon again.
DSC_8657.jpg

Charlie still in the cage.
DSC_7334.jpg

Cuddling sisters, Holly and Wendy.
DSC_8696.jpg

Sweet dumbo twins, Ivy and Lola.
Lola-and-Ivy.jpg

Now more pictures I had taken a couple weeks before:

Quill's brother, Indie. He used to be so aggressive and since his neuter, he's the sweetest rat ever.
DSC_8160.jpg

Holly, settling in for a rat nap in her igloo.
DSC_8159.jpg

One of the Blue Agouti twins, Ivy or Lola.
DSC_7993.jpg

These ratties are such a joy. They are all so friendly and love to play. Out time is never dull!! I truly adore them. Although Simon is the alpha of his mischief, he is such a sweet ratman and loves his girls.

Simon is a fawn hooded.

I was visiting Nic yesterday during out time, these guys are always on the go. They just won't stop playing, jumping, climbing. When they see someone new approach their corral they all run to greet them. You'd never know that they are over 18 months old, such energetic sweethearts!

hearts-151.GIF

WOW NIC!

Thank you ever sooooo much for posting these piccies of the gang! They all look sooooo fantastic!

:lovestruck: :love7: :lovestruck:

What I do is when it's out time, I sit with them for awhile. Then I get out of the coroplast fence and get out of their view for a short moment. Then I come back and I start talking to them while I'm still out the play area. That's when they all get excited and trying to see where's mommy!! I can almost hear them say: "Mommy, mommy, where did you go? Did you bring treats?"
:mrgreen:

Back