Signs your rattie is hanging with the wrong crowd.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fidget

This doesn't really fit in any category I could find.. It's a collaborative effort by various people on a different now defunct ratsite years ago.....I was actually looking for something else and came across it and thought it's some fun, shame for good stuff to become defunct, so...

SIGNS YOUR RATTIE IS HANGING WITH THE WRONG CROWD.

One day, without your permission, he gets his ears pierced.

Your credit card is overcharged, mainly for "Yogurt-Drops"...and when you inquire, she points to the fat hamster.

You find attached to the refrigerator, a note that reads: "Leave a chicken bone on the front porch at midnight, or you'll never see Fifi again".

Too many times a week your rat comes home after one in the
morning, totally plastered and with a strong odour of 'popcorn' about him.

You come home only to follow tiny footprints leading to the cabinet..to catch her in the act of raiding your liquor.

Several hundred dollars worth of phone calls appear on your phone bill to "1-900-PUSSYRAT-TAIL".

You are giving her a good scratching and you find the word PRINCESS tatooed across her bum.

You find out that the lifetime's supply of Nurti-Blocs wasn't a prize from "Rat's Life" magazine, but that your rat has been selling drugs in the neighbourhood. You also find tiny baggy pants & a gold chain hidden in the hammock.

After failing to get your attention with constant chewing at the bars and by rubbing up against your neck, your rat pulls out his Magnum-44 and aims it at you, demanding "Chocolate covered popcorn balls".

She/he sleeps even more then usual, and wears sunglasses to hide her/his bloodshot eyes when awake.

Your little dear frequently comes home exhausted, covered with scratches. You wonder if it has something to do with the recent trend of "lost cat" posters in the neighborhood.

There are all sorts of *very* expensive toys appearing in the cage, and your Visa card is maxed out.

You only have female rats, yet one of them is distinctly pregnant.

Your PEW has a green mohawk.

You find that your rats have been watching Junk-yard wars and Monster Garage and have built tiny catapults and compressed air cannons and are firing rasins at the hamster cages.

You go to the local pet shop and see a Wanted poster picturing a SPCA sketch of a rat that resembles yours, this rat is wanted for shooting several cats with a sniper rifle.

I love this one:

You find out that the lifetime's supply of Nurti-Blocs wasn't a prize from "Rat's Life" magazine, but that your rat has been selling drugs in the neighbourhood. You also find tiny baggy pants & a gold chain hidden in the hammock.

I was reading some to Jordan and he was looking at me like I was crazy... maybe I am.

Melissa said:
I was reading some to Jordan and he was looking at me like I was crazy... maybe I am.
Well that's a given, you are investing heart & funds in a critter others are trying to eradicate. Nothing wrong with crazy tho, thinking different than othes shows you're thinking, not just functioning :thumbup: . And the reward with ratties is so worth it eh? :D

Back