*sigh* not again

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

As I am on the forum browsing all I hear is sneeze, sneeze, sneeze, etc, etc, etc. It started two nights ago. Pearl sneezed twice then I heard one yesterday and now she's constantly doing it. Maybe this will be a chronic thing I will have to deal with??? Should I wait a few days and see if it goes away?

:( My poor little mommy's baby Pearl

None of them sounded congested, they hardly sneezed while I was there. So I don't think I would medicate at this point. Wait it out unless you see more symptoms like porphyrin and a change in eating and playing habits.

They sure sweet girls! I got to cuddle with most of them. :D

Basil has phases too Le-Andra. There are times where I think "YAY... he's stopped!!!" only to then be greeted with a healthy little SNEEZE!

He has no lethargy, no porphyrin, no lack of appetite and no sounds of congestion; he just sneezes... gives me a little body shake...cleans his face and then waddles off to play with Ben.

I am monitoring him to see if he sneezes while on the Baytril.

I know I have a tiny little heart attack every time one of my girls sneeze. Maybe she caught a breeze, stuck her nose in some lab block dust, or got some water up there.. just remind yourself that some sneezing is to be expected with them and is normal, just like us. :D

Back