sebastian and his girls new home

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopefloats

Not active.
I hate that cage they were in. Yesterday to keep my mind occupied after dopey. I decided to go to the garage and rip apart the 3 level Feisty Ferret cage, so I could have part that were not cut open from my lovely masterpiece of a monster cage :)

383294_10150465373246409_634516408_9013520_26203301_n.jpg

So they have a single level Feisty Ferret cage which is now on the floor. I open the door and the girls wont come out :laugh4: They have been on the table only since i have so many intact boys.

Sebastian has refused to cuddle with them. Choxi has other plans though, she finds him and goes lays by him.

My boy group is still having some issues. I am unsure if since Dopey's group only has 7 in it now, if i should take a few from the Shakespeare boys (12 boys, 11 intact), probably the ones not related to them, and introduce them with dopeys group. I think the boys in that group would be ok with them. They were before. I want to wait and see if any mourning happens over dopey but so far they seem ok. Finley is a little lost since he cuddled with him, the hairless boy, all the other boys have hair and are not cuddlers LOL

I have to figure out how to get peace with that group ....

Back