Sad rat :(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coco

Hi..

I was hoping some of you might know how to help me. One of my rats Kia had recently lost her appetite and lost a bit of weight, any idea's how to help her eat? She seems a bit lost after we lost my first rat Coco. I'm worried about her and want her to come back to her happy self again.

Thanks!

Well, my cousins have a dog,I know it's not exsactly the same but she's not eating much either, My aunt is trying to feed her on some food that she likes, and some different foods, like honey on toast, you could even use herbal treatments, like honey is good, for loss of friend, or something like that food.
I hope this helps! :D !
And I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope your little rattie gets better! :hugs: Good luck! :D !

It's been about 3 weeks or so. There are 9 others so i wasn't too sure if that was the reason or not. I got her out today and she ate a few peanuts, but she's eating very slowly. I can tell she's un happy by her eyes :(

She's got lots of buddies... but ya, even the loss of one can cause for lots of grief. In time she should settle back. But I'd keep an eye on her, in case other symptoms come up.

Back