Rogue --- Jan 24th 2008

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Rogue a beautiful young himi was adopted from our evil pet store when it was closing down. We were alerted of the "left over" rats and quickly went and picked them up. Mamarat and morats were the ones to take in Rogue.
Rogue, typical of Sudbury males was fiercely aggressive. He was quickly neutered and became the most loving rat ever. Recently, Rogue became quite big, lost his hid end mobility, started knuckling and became almost completely paralyzed. Observing the fist signs of PT/stroke, he was given Dex. As it turned out, his PT was a bleeding one and the Dex didn't do anything to help him. He was pts yesterday as that was the kindest thing we could do to this sweet gentle loving rat.
As it turns out... Dex actually did damage his liver. So this should be something to think about when giving your rats Dex.

We'll miss you Rogue... little bug man.

smRogue.jpg

It might have been a short time but I bet it was a wonderful time with you Mamarat. I am sorry Rogue lefted you but he will remember you as his special family.

Ann

So sorry to hear of your loss. PT is a terrible affliction. Dear Rogue must have had a wonderful life with you guys; let's hope he is now partying at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am sorry Mamarat, Morats and everyone else in the Real RS. He was very beautiful and obviously very loving and loved. :(

Thank god our rats don't measure time like we do and his time of happiness was probably enough for him, albeit not for us.

((hugs))

So sad to lose a little fella that came so far in learning to love and be loved.
You restored his dignity & trust and gave him a loving life.
The little guy that left you was much more at peace within himself than the one that came to you, and that peace is his to keep forever.

Rogue was especially close to my heart, so he's no further from me than he ever was, but my grief is for you and your heart and your arms.
I'm so sorry, Mamarat, Morats, and all Rogue's extended family....

Run free and agile little darlin'.

Back