Remy meets the ladies - Day 3 Pics - JUNE 29

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remy got neutered about a month ago, he became really aggressive with other rats. Shortly after he was neutered, I was trying to do intros with hihm to some boys, I ended up getting bitten by Remy ..so I waited another 2 weeks, but he wanted no part in being with boys ..so I decided maybe he would like the girls instead ..and I was right. Last night was his first time meeting them ...no agression, no being tense, he was excellent.

[BBvideo 450,375:1p8xsx6y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddqYXTZyzNI&feature=plcp[/BBvideo:1p8xsx6y]

So which one was Remy? I couldn't tell fully from the vid, and one of the rats looked a bit puffy to me or she/he was just a big brown/black happy rat hehe :D btw your white girl, Alexis? She has a loped curly tail, that's so cute but i've never seen that before. Is that a genetic thing? Was she born that way? Sorry I got so many questions here, I'm happy its going well with Remy though :D

Haha, it's okay. I wasn't very descriptive.
Remy is the light brown & white one.
The big brown girl is Chloe, she's just big ..not puffy.
Yes, Alexis has wheelie tail. Rats who use their wheel a lot tent to hold their tail like that outside the wheel. She is a professional wheel runner. Her tail does not hurt like that, and she can carry it straight if she chose too.

hehe cool all answers answered for me then lol thanks :D and wow really looks like its going good there, they all seem like a little pile of happy joy!

Back