Rattie Feet Needed

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melon_mayhem

Okay so this may seem a bit silly but im looking to get my first tattoo and i plan on getting something small behind my ear going down my neck a bit, so i thought why not get paw prints, but then i thought that that was too common so as i was watching my rats i say them eating with their cute little paws and i noticed how they really dont look like other animal feet so i decided that i want to get little rattie foot prints behind my ear!!

The only problem is that there arent really an abundance of rattie paw pictures on the internet so i was wondering if maybe some of you would be willing to round up those cute litte ratties and their feet for a photo shoot so that i'll have some super cute examples of rats paw prints to show my tattoo artist??

Plus who dosent like to look at cute rattie feet? They just make you smile :nod: so its a two for one post :giggle:

I want rat prints tattoo'd on me somewhere too...

i just cant think where.

...i wonder if you can do 'paw painting' with rats? we did it with the dogs at the doggy day care

ryelle said:
I want rat prints tattoo'd on me somewhere too...

i just cant think where.

...i wonder if you can do 'paw painting' with rats? we did it with the dogs at the doggy day care

I think that rat feeties should be tattooed on all rattie people :lol:
I bet that if we laid out some paint and let them run through it over paper that they would make lots of little feet prints we'd just have to catch them before they run on the carpet!

Ewa said:
What a wonderful idea melon!! I will have to see if I can dig something up :)
Thank you!! I just wanted something different, and i love my rats so it all works out :D

I'm just glad she wasn't looking for us to send us actual feet.... :sick2:

"Come here little Pookie!"
"Mommy has something for you!"

I'm not sure if this would work, but this is what I did for my dogs when I got their paw prints tattooed on me:

Get some sort of modeling clay, something really really soft, maybe even that foamy crayola stuff... I hope you know what I'm talking about because I have no idea how else to describe it... Heh.

Anyways. Get some sort of clay. roll it out into a thin disc type shape, but thick enough that it won't crack and break. Then get the rats to walk across it. Or, since they might need a bit more weight (though this is why I suggested that foam stuff), you can gently push their paws into the clay.

Then, let it dry, and photocopy the disc with the pawprint. You can then take that photocopy to your tattoo artist. The result is something like this:

paws.jpg

ETA: Here's the Crayola stuff I was thinking of:

57-4401.jpg

:D She's such a goob. :D That's Harlow by the way. She was the first one I picked up and I said, you know what, I'm going to ink your feet. She was a good girl but she by no means liked it haha.

Latest posts

Back