Rats don't like cats?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O Ok! Well my new thing is too have her and her sister out almost 24h with me when I'm home to make her relax and help her know that she is loved!
Or should I just leave her in her cage?

*Rebel_Angel* said:
O Ok! Well my new thing is too have her and her sister out almost 24h with me when I'm home to make her relax and help her know that she is loved!
Or should I just leave her in her cage?
I'm sure that she's much happier out wandering about. I think the best of both worlds is to have them out, but make it so that they can go back to their cage any time they want. Put the cage in a place that they can crawl into on their own. That way when they are feeling tired, hungry or otherwise just want to go to bed, they can.
And no more stray kitties!!! LOL

I learn't my lesson! *lol*

She seems to have snapped out of it, with all that running free on the couch...she is now bouncing around the cage with her sister! Wich is so nice to see. :)

I just got 3 new rats today. I had a double unit CN blocked off, so my 2 other rats lived in one half, and the three in the other. There was so much commotion since they realized there were other rats up/downstairs.

Then, the cat comes in the room, and everyone freezes for a good 5-10 minutes!!
Hilarious, because one of them was frozen in such an awkward position (climbing out of the litter box)...and the cat was nowhere even near the cage during her visit.

Back