Ratagain 7/24/06 - 4/17/08

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ktina

I can believe my Ratman is gone. :(

I got him and his brother Scabbers, from the humane society after one of my first rats, Pepper, passed away. They were so tiny and had very thin and odd hair that I thought they might be hairless. But their hair came in nice and wavy.

Ratagain wasn't quite as crazy as his brother, but he still loved to jump around and give kisses. He was the dominant one in the cage, but didn't really enforce anything. He would let Scabbers occasionally jump on him and mount him, but everyone still knew he was boss.

He started acting a bit strange, I just figured it was old age. But sure enough he started falling over, not being able to hold his food, etc. He was put on steriods and did better, but then just went back downhill. I decided to have him PTS yesterday. :sad3:

I'm going to miss my silly Ratman. Sadly, this is the only pic I could find since I can't get to my Photobucket account. It's of him and his brother, he's on the right.

2301412182_84bdb224a7.jpg

Back