Rat videos I dug up :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

I have a few of my own that I had forgotten about, when someone on another forum asked for cute/funny rat videos. :)

I thought I should share with all my RS friends here. :)

My orphan boy Dilly and his wrestling vids (he was a Star for awhile)

My babies at play video I made up for someone who wanted to see how I play and interact with my rats...she was having a few problems with handling/socializing her girls.

My oops litter of Bronlings sleeping...you try to tell me that rats don't dream!!!
(i still have mom Bronwen, 2 boys (neutered) and 2 girls. :)

And them a bit older (just over 3 weeks)...my fav video...wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Enjoy!!!

HAHAHA! OMG. The last one was hilarious! My mice did that! I didn't think my rats would respond to a wheel but apparently I should get one?

The babies were soooo cuuuute. I don't remember seeing my babes dream. That was hilarous!

And I think I fell in love with Dilly. ;) My girls play the exact same way only they don't last so long. They'll play, run off for a bit to explore, then come back to play, and so on. ;)

hhahaha Since you sent me that one of the babies on the wheel, I must have watched it at least 20 times and I'm still laughing my head off at it now!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The babies on the wheel was hysterical. Those are great videos.

Lily and Hazel are finally learning to play. Ruby is still not really a fan, shes more boy like, slower paced, more of a cuddley girl.

OH. MY. GOSH. The sleeping babies = the most adorable video in the universe!!!!! :eek:

But they're all fantastic! Lol! Thank yuo so much for sharing. I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :D

la_marée_haute said:
OH. MY. GOSH. The sleeping babies = the most adorable video in the universe!!!!! :eek:

But they're all fantastic! Lol! Thank yuo so much for sharing. I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :D

And here is when they are over 3 weeks old and NOT sleeping :roll:

Back