Rat Train From Newfoundland To Montreal is All Set :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smilez_n_hugs said:
[quote="Sharlees rattakisses":9ham3x06]

smilez_n_hugs:
"Tacky might not be exactly the right word but it's the first that came to mind for me when I read this thread."

In no way was asking for help tacky.
Tacky is saying something when you know it's going to hurt someone's feelings.
Especially when you don't have to.

Actually I didn't say asking for help is tacky...it's all in the way you go about it.[/quote:9ham3x06]

As this is a website, I don't see how, without posting, you would have seen the same results.
It was done out of desperation and love for a ratty.
You can't fault a person for that.

At no point did Nancy say she couldn't cover the costs of Chester's transport. And there is a difference between keeping everyone updated on the situation and right out asking for money.

Ok enough is enough. All converstations will have to be done via pm's. Those that are directly involved with the transport good luck on getting Chester to his new home. This is now locked. :hithorse:

One rat is always worth it. My Ava, she's ONE rat I saved, she was on pine, eating seed and I have come to learn she has had an ear infection for a long time that I am fighting to get rid of. She's one rat that I saved. That makes me happy because that's one less rat that will die not knowing what it should be like. That's worth everything to me.

Also, how many times have we all helped someone by getting a rat to someone else. We've spent our own gas money, our own vehicle. How many times have we all helped rescues with ONE rat... I use Clod as as example.

The money was asked for, as far as I'm concerned people can always ask whether they get that is up to the members of the forum. The point has been made. As eagle said from now on any arguments will be taken to private messaging. If the thread upsets you, don't read it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back