Rat sitter in Toronto

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jz1993

Hi! I am new here. I am looking for a rat sitter (in your home or in mine) for about 2 weeks in mid June (like a week sunday). I am not looking to spend too much money and will provide all needed supplies. please email me for futher discusion at [email protected]. Thanks!

Also, if anyone knows anyone, please tell me and I can contact them.

jz1993 said:
I am around Bathurst and Eglinton. I only have 3 rats, two boys and a girl in two separate cages.

Other things to consider, what do you have them bedded on (if its fleece it would have to be changed often, if its aspen or YN, once a week should be fine. What do you feed, blocks are easy to distribute but will they need anything else as well?

How big are the cages if someone wants to take them into their home?

They are on CareFresh Ultra and somewhat littertrianed. The cages are 18 x 18 x 24'' and
18 x 18 x 48'' roughly. They are easy to clean with a pull out tray and they are galvinized steel. I feed a mix of blocks and home made food, both of which are easy to feed. Fresh fruits and veggies are a treat but not needed for the time we are away.

Anything else?

I could watch them for the 2 weeks if we can arrange transport. I'm in Barrie. Both of my rat rooms (boy & girl) have a spot to add a cage right now.

I'm also living in Toronto and going to be gone for about a week or two (still need to get the exact information) so I think I'll be stalking this thread in hopes of finding a responsible rat sitter. :wink:

Back