Rat Chases Dog

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is to cute. The Jack and Gobo playing is amazing unlikely friends is right.
I know! I was holding off getting rats again because i had 2 dogs, one of which are bred to kill rats! But i introduced them slowly and with extreme caution and they became the best of friends. Gobo would sometimes bug Harper (the Jack) so much that Harper would get up and go to where Gobo couldn't get to him (instead of the other way around!). Its amazing how much Gobo loves all the dogs.

Yes, and poor Hero - she is afraid of everything. I let Gobo chase her to get it on film but i usually make sure Hero is where Gobo can't get to her because she's a scardy-dog.

I don't trust my cat at all with the rats! He is too much of a hunter - he always brings home dead critters :cry: I hate it when he does that!

That is so funny!!!! :lol: Gobo wanted a ride, darn it, and he was gonna get one the hard way if necessary. Lol... Hero looks like she was thinking, "Why wont you leave me alone? I'm not supposed to talk to you!" :D

Back