rant my city is dumb

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tempeltontherat13021

okay down the street some jerkwad is keeping 4 large dogs on a bus! You walk by and all you smell is dog urine/feces...its horrid on a hot day let me tell u! :sick2:

anyways they had dog control called on them...and guess whats its legal!! the dogs have shelter and food/water..but what about exercise?

the dogs are a husky/malamute type dog, a hound type dog, a chow mix, and a labbish dog...the hound is a tad fat and looks to be old as does the lab(both are sporting grey/white muzzles) they look so damn sad :sad3:

the only thing the owners got in trouble for was owning more than 3 dogs...they have to 'get rid' of one of the dogs(Thats a good thing for that dog then dont ya think, it'll get off the bus!)

i cant believe its legal! How can the poor things move around (its a school bus of some sort!)

i hate people sometimes

Do the dogs have access to like a garden area? or are they actually locked in the vehicle??

If they are locked inside, our rspca would have a fit

ryelle said:
Do the dogs have access to like a garden area? or are they actually locked in the vehicle??

If they are locked inside, our rspca would have a fit
they are locked in it. I walk by at 7:30 in the morning taking kids to school on the way back from dropping them off then again when i go to pick them up then on the way home...they are always in that freakin bus. I feel so bad. that husky looking dog is gorgeous and so is the chow dog. both are large breeds so they need exercise. The husky usually sits in the drivers seat looking out the window.

That is really weird that it's ok to keep them in a vehicle all the time. Too sad for those dogs. It's so unfair and there's nothing we can do about it. :sad3:

Back