Raine January 27, 2006-December 4, 2007

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratmom

Raines death was a shock to me, because she went so quick. Within 24 hours of getting sick she was gone, no meds were going to help her. She died the same way her sis died almost a year ago. She was what kept me going after my kala died. She left way too soon :cry: I can say at least she didn't have any yucky tumors. She had the best rex coat in a girl I ever had & she was beautiful. We had a lovely bond & I will miss it so much. I only hope her spirit stays around to keep me sane. I will miss you my beautiful girl :cry:

girls99.jpg

Raine & her sis leela as babies

raine33-2.jpg

My favortie pic of raine

raine79.jpg

I know the Pain rat mom, & I too pray her wonderful little spirt will always be with you, my she so pretty, You must go get you some more babies, they will help you heal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember Our Love

I was chosen today
I'm learning to fly
the world took me away,
but please don't you cry

And I chose you today
to try and be strong
so please don't you cry
and don't say that I'm gone

When you're feeling alone
just remember our love,
I'm up near the stars
looking down from above.

Remember our love
In a moment you'll see
that I'm still here beside you
when you're thinking of me!
RatAngel.gif

Phyllis said:
I know the Pain rat mom, & I too pray her wonderful little spirt will always be with you, my she so pretty, You must go get you some more babies, they will help you heal
Oh thank you everyone. Phyllis that poem was beautiful and made me tear up, but it did help. I still get upset when I think of her though. Esp when I think about how she passed. I hate to feel guilty, but I do. I suspect our landlord brought something in on his shoes or something when my hubby showed him the rats. Her cagemate is still sick right now and I guess we got her on meds just in time, but I suspect SDA or strep was involved :(

Back