Question about decorating

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniFrog

So as some of you know/remember, I have a RUUD that I plan on getting out of storage within the next week or so, but have a question about decorating it. I plan to pick up some plastic needle point mesh to put on the floors covered with some sort of material so that they don't have the wire floors to walk on. But what kind of material should I go with? Should I use the fleece blankets I used before, towels or cloth from craft sections/walmart? Do you have a RUUD? How did you decorate it? Or even if you don't, some pictures of your cages might help me, as I am not that creative :?

Ok, well no one answered >.< but I have decided to try and sell my RUUD and get a CN since the CN is more sturdy, off the ground etc, the RUUD just does not make me feel safe with my current cat and both energetic toddler and puppy.......my other cats became scared of the rats because of Missy (in my dp) she defended her family, but these sweet girls are still too timid to defend and I do NOT want to risk it lol

If you check the Habitat section there's quite a few ideas for deco a cage. But even with a CN you will have to make sure your little boy doesn't put his fingers through the bars. When the dog or youngsters visit here I block my cages with coroplast so they can't go near them.

I am trying to teach him not to go near it, but neither one of them are ever left unattended due to their ages lol, even when I shower I get him to come into the bathroom and watch netflix, and the puppy goes in his kennel.....I might still get a small chain/lock just in case though

Latest posts

Back