Puzzle for rats at petstore - would they use it?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinking

I saw a cool looking toy at the petstore the other day. The rat lifts a wooden shape out of a puzzle board and there may or may not be a treat hidden underneath. Does anyone have one and do their rats use it? It was between 20 and 30 $ so I don't want to buy it if they don't use it, but I thought it looked pretty fun.

Mine isn´t wooden, but I have one called teach´n treat..
I often forget to use it tho, and she´s the only one that likes it, but here´s a film in use..

[BBvideo 425,350:2g51mdya]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZwuRJzcV2Q&feature=g-upl&context=G28003a9AUAAAAMgASAA[/BBvideo:2g51mdya]

Not sure if it´s helpful tho..

Oh wow, I would so buy that and use it on the rats, put something really yummy in some of them and let them work hard at getting the treat.

I'm pretty sure that's the one. It was still in the box, so I guess it was plastic and not wooden.

I think it looks fun. See how long it takes before they begin to always look under the same peg etc. I may have to splurge and buy one :)

Thanks for sharing the video!

Nirvana got it almost immediately, but she is used to treat balls and stuff.. I haven´t used it a lot.. It´s on top of my bookshelf, so I often forget about it..

Back