• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Premades for Willow

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenniferkelley

Wasn't sure if I should make another thread since I just made one for advice on Willow's tumor, but this should be okay. I hope you all don't mind.

I made 4 sets over the past few days, since I need to raise a bit of money for Willow's tumor removal. It's most likely going to be around $300 or more! Anyways, if you like anything you see don't hesitate to message me. All prices include shipping. Thanks! :)

** SOLD ** Set #1 - Small flat, small tube, pocket hammock and a large bunk bed. $35
IMG_6347.jpg

** SOLD ** Set #2 - Small flat, small tube, pocket hammock and large bunk bed. $35
IMG_6338.jpg

Set #3 - Small flat, large tube, pocket hammock and large bunk bed. $40
IMG_6357.jpg

Set #4 - Small flat, large tube, pocket hammock, and a large bunk bed. $40
IMG_6341.jpg

Happy to see they are selling. Your site is bookmarked for future use. I hope everything goes well on the 9th. My fingers will be crossed for you.

jenniferkelley said:
Thought I would update: Willow's tumor removal is set for April 9th. :) Fingers crossed everything goes well - I'm still really nervous about it!

Dr Munn will work his magic so no worries.
He treats all animals with such care and respect and it shows just how much he loves animals.
Momma Leila is fine albet a fatty since she had a spay along with the tumor removal. :giggle:
Sending YOU lotsa love cause I know how much you love your rattakisses.
All will be well sweetheart. :cuddle: :heart:

I'm so happy for you that it's Dr. Munn who will be operating. I don't know him personally but I've only ever heard great things about him.

trihkal said:
I'm so happy for you that it's Dr. Munn who will be operating. I don't know him personally but I've only ever heard great things about him.

Yeah it makes me happy to that it's Dr.Munn but it still scares me just dropping her off and waiting for a call. April 9th is going to be a very stressfull day for me!

Sharlees rattakisses said:
jenniferkelley said:
Thought I would update: Willow's tumor removal is set for April 9th. :) Fingers crossed everything goes well - I'm still really nervous about it!

He treats all animals with such care and respect and it shows just how much he loves animals.
Momma Leila is fine albet a fatty since she had a spay along with the tumor removal. :giggle:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
ThAnks Shar! :) After she's all healed up we will have to come over for a visit so she can see aunty Sharlee! :cuddle:

jenniferkelley said:
Sharlees rattakisses said:
jenniferkelley said:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
ThAnks Shar! :) After she's all healed up we will have to come over for a visit so she can see aunty Sharlee! :cuddle:

I would love it !!! :heart:

Back