Post a selfie with your ratty/ratties :-)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh heh, yes, Joanne and Ollie, he feels exactly the way he looks...a verrrry squishy and soft boy...I love to hold him in my arms. Whenever I pick him up, I swear the weight feels like I am hefting a cat into my arms, and I can never get ALL of him tucked in to my arms...there always seems to be a big side of fat that pooches over. Oy.

He always immediately starts madly licking my arm or wrist with his tongue to give kisses...what a love.

I wish I was small enough to rest my head on him or crawl into wherever he is napping to curl up against him...he reminds me of a big beanbag. :lotsohearts:

Last edited:
My big hunks
Boots
99152b6d554a4cd7c6d4c1522ea13df2.jpg

Odin and Boots
cc16f969adacecfdd4e7e2e197c3e38b.jpg

Odin and Tyrion
2878713431494a83cc0e6229e9ee757e.jpg

Awww, Sterling, your boys are such big squishy love babies! I wanted to scoop them all up and mush my face into their fur and smooch em! Great photos! :tumkiss:

(You can easily tell by the photos that they LOVE their Mommy!)

That is a great picture...I bet your friend's defenses went down a bit about rats after having that nice snuggle bonding time with Ollie. :) Rats make the best ambassadors for their species! And yes, I bet Ollie looooved that snuggly sweater!

Back