poop maraca

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papercrow

My new little Sumi loves to sleep in the Wodent Wheel. Then right around 3am every night he decides to run like a madman and the dried poop in the wheel sounds just like a maraca :wallbang: and it's loud!!!

Does anyone else have this issue?

I do :rant: but mine's a silent spinner, I have dreams that I'm trying to remove the poop but more just keeps coming and my Chimo just keeps running and the wheel just keeps getting bigger. It happens because Chimo :heart: 's to sleep in the wheel then wake up and run, poop, run more, have a snack, run more, go to sleep. :gaah: Some nights I can't get enough sleep and I'm beat in the morning :rant3:

OMG... this is too funny!!
Yep, I've got that problem too and same with Chicky, I actually dream of going to remove the poops. :lol:

papercrow said:
My new little Sumi loves to sleep in the Wodent Wheel. Then right around 3am every night he decides to run like a madman and the dried poop in the wheel sounds just like a maraca :wallbang: and it's loud!!!

Does anyone else have this issue?
I get this with my silent spinner...

Yup Blue and Peanut used to do it all the time when they were younger. I've found doing poop removal from the wheel right before bed tends to cut back on the noise a "little" bit!

Hehehe...this is one funny issue. I have the mesh wheels so this never happens. :D

I just can't believe in this day of gorgous movie and TV stars there's a whole pile of women out there dreaming of removing poop from their rat's wheel. :rofl3:

:rofl4: :rofl2:

That is hilarious!!

7 out of my 9 ratties are wheel runners, and I have not had this prob...but I could imagine!

Rattielove9 said:

That is hilarious!!

7 out of my 9 ratties are wheel runners, and I have not had this prob...but I could imagine!
Imagine that combined with a hamster on his wheel, guinea pigs running around their cage and 2 bunnies making a ruckus. Iris like to throw her house and litter box around in her cage at night. Oh right, and the chihuahua crunchng on her food at night, drinking water and sneezing in it (seriosuly, funniest thing ever to hear... *slurp slurp slurp.. AH-SPLOOSH! slurp slurp slurp*).. I'm sure there is more but that is good for now.

Melissa said:
Rattielove9 said:

That is hilarious!!

Imagine that combined with a hamster on his wheel, guinea pigs running around their cage and 2 bunnies making a ruckus. Iris like to throw her house and litter box around in her cage at night. Oh right, and the chihuahua crunchng on her food at night, drinking water and sneezing in it (seriosuly, funniest thing ever to hear... *slurp slurp slurp.. AH-SPLOOSH! slurp slurp slurp*).. I'm sure there is more but that is good for now.

OMG! LMAO

That would be HORRID!

:shock:

Along the lines of Iris throwing her house around at night, Dusty rat has taken to "digging" in his cage through the night, which makes his igloo bump around and make noise :roll:

mamarat2 said:
Along the lines of Iris throwing her house around at night, Dusty rat has taken to "digging" in his cage through the night, which makes his igloo bump around and make noise :roll:
The rats are the quietest in my house, lol.

Hehe! This thread brings back memories of my waking up in the middle of the night to sleepily clean the rattling poops out of the wheel. :lol:

Back