playfull ratties! (small upate)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fujin

just another update on my 2, they are really playfull lately, climbing untop of the cage, climbing everything, playing, and, trying to chew everything. :gaah: They like to give us scares to, i remember, i saw hyde playing the cage, he was climbing inside of it, and somehow got his foot stuck, he let out a large squeek, i thought he was hurt, then he started to climb again, they like to scare us. :giggle:

you should see them when ever i first come down, the second i do, there noses peak out of the cage, they are really glad to see me when i first come down in the morning.

my thor was climbing around the side of his cage an d went to go inside, apon entry, his tail tucked into the outisde latch of the lock, he made a lous sqeak, but was fine, hehe i know how you feel..! they give us heart attacks!

yeah, they do, also another update: jeckyll is finally letting me pet him like hyde will, and its getting harder to get hyde back in the cage. :gaah:

yeah, they must love me, i spoil them. Hyde whent in with no problem today, same with jeckyll, i over spoil them tho, no wonder they are happy, after every outtime they are always starved, and i always give them treats after it. They must be very happy, always when i come down, they will suck up to me, always 2 noses coming out of the cage, also, it apears hyde is the dominant one, he power grooms jeckyll, and also mounts him self on him, but, jeckyll seems fine with that, hes more then happy. :wink:

Back