Picture of the Day.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bamboo said:
House fire or sunset?
314439_294918900536293_100000545558838_1146843_446752410_n.jpg

Way cool shot!

I just have to say, I LOVE looking at all these pictures. I grew up with a mother who carried her Canon camera everywhere, even into the 21st century when it was big and laughably bulky compared to the new digital technology. She always appreciated a good picture, whether you were at some big special event, or you were just taking a walk and saw a beautiful scene that needed to be photographed. So many people thought her odd for carrying her camera everywhere, but it's refreshing and wonderful to see so many people who just enjoy going out and keeping their eyes open to the possibility of a good photo. I love this thread.

This is a photo taken outside my old house in Oromocto. My mom found a dragonfly caught in a spider web and I spent a good half hour with it outside trying to get parts of the web off of its wings without ruining them. I took some pictures of it and got all of the web parts off of it. Later on, it flew away.

DSCF2007.jpg

Back