Pics of the girls this weekend

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa's ZOO

Just a little bit further and I can get that stupid flashy thing from her. (Sunflower)

DSC02212.jpg

Doing what Willow does best. RAT WRESTLING

DSC02214.jpg

DSC02208.jpg

Clover napping

DSC02244.jpg

The damage they can do. Ivy chewing and Jazmine running away "I didn't do it, I swear."

DSC02228.jpg

Jazmine and her redecorated key board handle.

DSC02221.jpg

Lilly

DSC02245.jpg

Flower

DSC02226.jpg

Chewers is an understatement. Behind the boxes they have chewed down to the sheet rock, that is why the boxes are there. Plus the poor base board has been completley chewed. I don't know where they think they are going but they have an agenda when comes to chewing on the walls. Good thing it is the rat/dog room, so when company comes over the door gets shut. :wink:

Willow seems so little to be a wrestler! Is she younger or just smaller or is it just the pictures?

Are all nekked kids spunky? Even when 2 of mine have not been well they've had very determined little rattitudes....

Your girls sure do party on the weekend, eh?

The chewing thing....Well, it looks simple to me.... it's like when the dogs are digging in the flower garden, they hear somebody in China talking and are trying to visit. :lol: 8) Ivy just wants to see what's on the other side. grass is greener and all that.... :D

So cute!

Back