Pet Fun Fest and Adopt a Petathon - who's going?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley

I saw this mentioned, and was curious to find out who else will be attending! :dance:

http://www.petfunfest.ca/

Show Hours ::
Sat. Feb. 13 -10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sun. Feb. 14 -10:00 am to 5:00 pm

Studio 3
Downsview Park
40 Carl Hall Rd
Toronto, ON

you going shelley?

i'm going sat. cause if i don't, lynds (henry's_mum) will hunt me down. that's when she collecting some of my cuties off me :giggle:

I should be going on Saturday as well :D I was going to bring my camera and try get some photos since I just got a new camera lens this week that should be great for indoor events. :happydance:

Shelley said:
I should be going on Saturday as well :D I was going to bring my camera and try get some photos since I just got a new camera lens this week that should be great for indoor events. :happydance:

good, you take awsome pics :thumbup:

oh, and what about Nova?

dogsnbears said:
oh, and what about Nova?

I'm still undecided, but it looks like it could be fun for her to come along. Everytime I don't bring her to an event, I end up regretting it afterwards, haha :giggle:

Oh so this is what Lyndsy was talking about. Looks pretty good. I think I'll go down and maybe bring one of my dogs. :D

I was thinking about it, but now that I see the dates, I'll be stuck at work (Valentine's Day weekend is busy, blah).

I'm *trying* to get out there Saturday, but I'm just not sure how that will go. Sunday is a big possibility, though.

Woot woot!! Me too!!
My hubby and I will be in Toronto, at the Park Hyatt for a Honda awards ceremony so on our way we are stopping in to see Lynds and who ever else will be there. :dance:

YES! You are coming on Saturday! Which means Vanessa is coming on Saturday! Which means I will have a ride and not have to drive in scaarrrrrryyy Toronto. YAAAAYYY!

Scott says it's not scary and I say it totally is. I've driven there quite a few times too, no issues, never had a problem but damn, I was scared!!!

Cait said:
I want to drive in Toronto just so I can tell Zooy it's not scary.
My mother in law keeps telling me if I drive on the 401 I'm going to die! Therefore... scary!

Moon said:
Cait said:
It totally is though

It is not! :laugh4:

Downsview is a suburb, it isn't in the downtown core. Downsview Park is huge, it used to be an air force base and it can be tricky to find buildings. It sounds to me like this is being held almost next to Toronto Wildlife Centre. The address sounds very familiar.

Zooy said:
Cait said:
My mother in law keeps telling me if I drive on the 401 I'm going to die! Therefore... scary!

My very first in car class with Young Drivers was on the 401, in rush hour, in snow. You get used to it fast.

Latest posts

Back