Penetanguishene, ON, Canada - Huronia Animal Hospital

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

Huronia Animal Hospital
131 Main Street
Penetanguishene
549-0609
Dr. Shelia Driver

She used to be at a vets my parents went to and she was awesome with our dog. She opened her new practice in Penetang. In July I went to see how much spays and neuters were. Spay was $230 and a neuter was $150 I believe. The cost for a visit is $48. She will see the first one for $48 but then see the second two at half.

She treats all pets, cats, dogs, rats, etc.

I wanted to add something here that made me feel really good and makes me recommend this place even more.

When I called in last Thursday to get Hazel and Pearl looked at they at first said that she was booked up, they asked what the problem was and when I said it was a URI and they were both having trouble breathing (which I told them it could have waited until the following week if I had to) they pushed around appts and the girl on the phone said that there were some appts that they had that the techs could deal with so I could bring in my girls. It made me feel so good to know that rats are considered pets too at the vets.

I can tell that they way Dr. Driver treats my rats that she has a love for them and doesn't ever make them seem not important.

I'm glad I found her.

It made me feel so good to know that rats are considered pets too at the vets.

I can tell that they way Dr. Driver treats my rats that she has a love for them and doesn't ever make them seem not important.

That is wonderful........

Back