Peek-a-Boo

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good Karma

Can you see me?
IMG_8576.jpg

Can you find me?
IMG_8577.jpg

Peek-aBoo!
IMG_8578.jpg

AWWW, he really did not want his picture taken? Or was he fascinated with the shiny stuff under his little feet? My girls would have that tinsel shredded in about two seconds. They go APE over stuff like that.

Gobo is such a cool name for a rat... where did you get it from?? Not the computer game Croc? cus those Gobos are adorable too. I love the second pic with his dumbly ears sticking up... eeee so sweet!

Gobo is such a cool name for a rat... where did you get it from??

I love the name too! It is a name From the old TV show Fraggle Rock - all 4 boys are named after Fraggles.

Gobo is such a handsome boy and an amazing personality as well - he is so friendly and outgoing and not afraid of anything! I have never had a rat like him!

I have always wanted to breed him but he is from a pet store so i know that's usually not a good idea.

Gobo is SUCH a cutie.. very photogenic.
Its cool how being photogenic transfers to animals too. Gobo is very photogenic as are my new boys - esp. the hooded. Wembley (grey dumbo - don't know the official colour name for him) is not photogenic at all! I don't have many good pics of him.

Back