Peanut 3.14.08

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratmom

I can't believe I lost my peanut. She came down w/something a few days ago & started getting better no gasping, no hard breathing. She was eating good taking her meds. Hubby checked on her gave her meds, then I found her. I haven't a clue what happened. Her sister is lost w/out her now. She was so sweet & crazy at the same time. I'm so glad we took her in she was just fun to have around. I'm getting so tired of losing so many rats. I can't remember the time that I was down to only 9 now.

I will miss you girl RIP

peanut.jpg

Ratmom said:
I can't believe I lost my peanut. She came down w/something a few days ago & started getting better no gasping, no hard breathing. She was eating good taking her meds. Hubby checked on her gave her meds, then I found her. I haven't a clue what happened. Her sister is lost w/out her now. She was so sweet & crazy at the same time. I'm so glad we took her in she was just fun to have around. I'm getting so tired of losing so many rats. I can't remember the time that I was down to only 9 now.

I will miss you girl RIP

peanut.jpg

Peanut earned her place at the Bridge Ratmom... and she did it with your love and support. :rose: Don't give up. Peanut has, no doubt, found another little rat with your name all over it. You will know the little sweetie when you see it... Peanut continues to be with you and will lead the way. :rose: :hugs: :love6:

Back