Pax and Solis and The Boys Get a Very Special Gift!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanessa

Today I picked up a very special package lovingly sent to all my boys from the best ratty family in the world up there in Garson Ontario!
I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened up a big box of the most beautiful fleece hammocks in the world! They are just so fabulous, so much time and effort went into making them. I cried at the thought of such a wonderful gesture to me and all my little beasties.
All my love to everyone up in Garson for this wonderful gift, I am so blessed by all of you. Your generosity is unending, both for ratties and their humans.
Thank you!

Pax and Solis helping me to unpack and picking out which hammocks that they want to use first. They send their love to Treat and Boo too! They wanted to munch on the card but I wouldn't let them.

presentssm.jpg

present8sm.jpg

present7sm.jpg

present6sm.jpg

present5sm.jpg

present4sm.jpg

present3sm.jpg

present2sm.jpg

present1sm.jpg

:joy:

I'm so glad your boys love them!
You so deserve this gift for all the rescuing you do as well as transport and anything else anyone needs. :grouphug2:

OMG, Vanessa!! :bounce: I'm so very glad you like them!! I am so excited to see the pics of your boys with their new fleecy beds! :love1: Jo and I had great fun preparing and sewing them together and I just couldn't wait to send them off to you. You truly deserve this because you are a terrific rescue mom. This was a gesture from Jo and I to say thank you so much for giving a home, love and best of all, a second chance for a great life for the unwanted ratties you took in.

From the bottom of my heart, Vanessa, you are so very welcome. :hugs:
:ratwave:

Melissa said:
My ratties weren't unwanted. :(

That was not meant to be a comment directed specifically to Pax and Solis. I currently have 21 boys in my home, 19 of which were very unwanted. In my home Pax and Solis are in the minority of loved rats that have just ended up in a new home because of some sad circumstances.
I think that Pax and Solis were singled out because Treat and Boo wanted to send their brothers something special for their new home.
Everyone here is benefitting by this kindest of gestures.

I know, sorry. I just don't want anyone to think bad things about me.

I'm having a hard time with them going. They are special boys.

You sure have a lucky bunch of ratties. :)

Oh Melissa, it wasn't meant that way. I've known Vanessa for a very long time now and I've seen all the good she's done and that's why we've decided to send her this package.
On another forum, I read where there's a family that randomly pics a rescue and each year around Xmas time they send a big care package to that rescue. I thought this was a wonderful idea so Nic and I have decided to do something similar.

Back