Oxbow being sold at Global Pet Foods

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindsayfawn

Well I'm really impressed. Ang and I went into Global pet foods yesterday and they are carrying Oxbow and can oder in Regal Rat! Though a 3 pound bag is 8 bucks plus tax...but still it would be better then having to give them extrusion blocks if it comes down to it. They have so many great things in there too. So I'm really glad we went in and don't have to go to Pets Unlimited anymore! :joy: Ang got the girls some snack shack tube things that are filled with differrent treats that they have to chew through the hard log to get too. They sure love it and we love it 'cuase it gives their teeth a good work out!

That is pretty good. Global sells it in Halifax $13.99 plus tax (much cheaper then the vet sells it for), and the Barking Lot store in Fredericton sells it as well.

No good for me tho as I would have to buy about 12 bags a month ...

My Global does not carry it. They have a deal with Sunseed for some reason. As much as I love them I told them they're losing my business on rat food.

Last few times I was in Fredericton's Global, there was no decent rat food. I asked many times if they would start carrying HT or Oxbow or Extrusion, but they were not interested. So I get my Oxbow at the Barking Lot and I will now look for Extrusion at Zeller's if I run low on HT.

We're getting low on the food that we had gotten with the rat trian so it's nice to know that we have this option here. Can't wait to get the Harlen from Jo. I think the girls will really like that stuff.

edit: I put that before I saw the bad news...frig :doh:

I'm glad the global pet foods here is different then. These people seemed really interested in the care of the animals and they were saying the actually expanded their rat and ferret part of the store. Which they do have quite a bit. I'm going to go by today and double check the price 'cause if we order from the vet it's 13.50 for a 3pound bag. yikes!

SQ said:
All the Global stores seem to carry sunseed ... just shows how little that company really cares about animals :?

That's a very generalized quote and I don't much care for it, Thankyouverymuch.

I've discussed the oxbow situation with my Global and they seem to have some trouble getting it in, but they have looked into it.

Back