overheard this story

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrienne

My hubby drives a cab for a living and he hears the most intresting stories as most dont grab my attention this one did... And i thought i would share it with you..
this guy has had pet snakes for as long as he has lived on his own and he had one snake that was allowed to free range around his room... it would sleep curled up at the end of his bed for years... this guy loved this snake. One night the snake started to sleep streched out on the bed along the guys body he thought it was to keep warm... But he was concerned so he took the snake to the vet... When he told the vet what was going on the vet told him that the snake ( which was rather large) was actully sizing him up to eat him.. :doh:

~ I Couldnt image finding out that one of your pets actully wants to eat you!!!!
this story creeps me out!!
And I guess this story isnt true ugh people these days Oh well still intrsting either way :p

Yeah, I'm not really a snake person, lol. That is creepy. I'm sure that they are capable of it, most of them being wild and all. *shudder*

I've heard such a story before, I think your hubby's client was trying to freak him out. lol

But just in case, I'll never have a snake.lol

I love snakes. Well, i love any animal except for spiders lol. I would own one.. if i didn't have rats. I looked after a Ferret for 4 days last year and the thought of it escaping and killing my rats made for a very long, sleepless 4 days. My friend has a tiny tiny baby corn snake, and i just love to hold it :)
you hear stories like that one aaaaallllllllllll the time lol

While this story isn't true, all snakes are wild animals ... even if captive bred.

There was a case a year or so ago of a man being killed in bed by his boa while he slept.
The snake escaped during the night from it's enclosure/cage/terrium.
It was in the news, and is not an urban legend.

Other animals are prey to snakes ... which animals they go after depend on their size.
Kind of interesting to think that people who keep snakes in captivity are viewed as prey by the animals they force to live in such unnatural environments.

Back