~ Our boys are growing up FAST!!! ~

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smalltowngirl

I haven't had a chance to post much on here lately. WE are usually pretty busy in the summer time. It is cold & windy out today. I took some quick pictures of the boys last night on their table(I was cleaning their cage).

006-3-1.jpg

002.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

Awww! I love them all! The one with the grayish markings on his face is super cute! The white ones with some "rust" on there noses , are they Himalayan ? Are you going to keep them all ?? :cuddle:

Ewa said:
Awww! I love them all! The one with the grayish markings on his face is super cute! The white ones with some "rust" on there noses , are they Himalayan ? Are you going to keep them all ?? :cuddle:

Of course I'm keeping all of them! :giggle: I have had them all since they were 6-7 weeks old. Here are some more up close pictures:

Boo and Marley are brothers:
Boo(Dalmation litter)
008.jpg

Marley(dalmation litter)
009-1.jpg

Diego & Archie are brothers and from a Siamese litter:
006-2.jpg

Rizzo (My 1st rattie and he came from a petstore)
010.jpg

Tarah said:
Marley is adorable :heart:

And i love the name diego. :)

Thanks! :heart:
My little girl(who will be 4 on Saturday) LOVES Diego the preschool character. She named him.
My son had watched Marley and Me on DVD a couple weeks before we got Marley and Boo so he named him. Oh and I named Boo because he kept peek-a-booing out of their fleece blankets when he was a little baby. Archie is cuddly like a little teddy bear. I thought of the bear named Archie on Dr Dolittle with Eddie Murphy.(Another movie)My man named Rizzo after Rizzo Ratzo that was on the old Muppet Show years ago.

Dahlas said:
They are all adorable....but Rizzo is to die for. What a handsome man.

He is my very first rat :heart: and I got him when I was almost 40! The other 4 are all for him to be happy and live in a colony together. He is extremely lovable and sweet. The last picture is him waiting for me to get him and put him up on my shoulders....I think he would live there if I let him. :giggle:

Back