Oshawa Ontario Male Rat for Adoption

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...on/1424835712?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Male Dumbo Rat for Adoption
Please Contact
Posted about 13 hours ago
Oshawa, ON L1K 1R6(View Map)
Description
Rodent lovers! This is my super special and adorable foster rat Magnus. He needs a home.

Magnus is what I guess to be about 5 months old, scooped up by me two months ago from a failed snake food situation. He is a little bit of a nervous boy and needs someone who is familiar and comfortable with rats/rodents, and who has a little patience to gift to him. Because he came from a feeder bin he does tend to get scared and will sometimes nip while inside of his cage, but my trick has been to just open the cage door and let him come to me, which he happily does! Once he's out he is a perfect friend who will occasionally roll over on his back and chill on the couch with you (but usually he will just climb all over you and all your things because he loves exploring). He just needs someone experienced who won't be afraid to take him out and play with him and who can give him a big cage and lots of attention. Maybe even a rat friend?

Magnus has a couple gimpy and short fingers on one hand, which makes him a teenie bit extra special!

If you want to meet him for a possible adoption send me a message. Not asking a fee for him but will be asking questions to make sure he gets the best home.

OshawaRatKijijiApril2019-01.JPG
OshawaRatKijijiApril2019-02.JPG
OshawaRatKijijiApril2019-03.JPG

Back