OMG! I finally just did it! (PICTURES~ Finally!)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's set up!!!
They've moved in!!!

Trust and Mousse now have the black ferret cage all to themselves! I have pictures... but...

My stupid INTERNET is not WORKING!!!! I can only check stuff and my hotmail at work...

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

---------EDIT-----------------

Internet works!!!!

It's picture time!

Cage34.jpg

Cage35.jpg

I've only had this cage a few days, but I'm already in love!!!!!!!

It's so big. And perdy... and so easy to clean. Best purchase I've ever made in my life. Hands down. :)

That looks so sweet! Those must be one happy bunch of ratties!

Do you have the girls in one section and boys in another? Or do the boys have both sections? Does a DCN open between top and bottom sections?

I'll bet Trust and Mousse are having the time of their lives in that ole ferret cage. I can just imagine Trust getting tons of runaround time in there!

how much is it to ship to Ottawa(you can pm if you do not want to say out loud lol)? I do not like how the doors on it are off, like not straight hubby it would bug thee heck out of him lmao me it would not.

Congrats to you RK It looks wonderful!

Update:I emailed them and to ship to me it's only 42 + GST that is great! I am saving as I type lol

lilangel said:
I do not like how the doors on it are off, like not straight hubby it would bug thee heck out of him lmao me it would not

Pretty sure every CN/FN has crooked doors sadly. It used to bug me but now I don't pay attention to it anymore.

Also, CONGRATS on your new DCN, RKbusy!

Awww, glad you are happy. I will soon be joining this CN club, you will have to let me in on some of your decorating secrets lol! Like how big the trays are, so I can get the material, and how you have it put on the trays, etc

Back