oh wow... what is wrong with this girl's head??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twitch

i was browsing through facebook and came across this picture. the rat is not mine, don't know who's it is. but the face just looks so strange. what could be going on? i thought maluculsion but the wrongness seems to start higher then that. what do you think?

n516310777_2316576_3921794.jpg

n516310777_2316554_2902454.jpg

dubchick said:
ok.. am i blind??? i just dont see what is wrong with this kid?? :scratch:

(*whisper* the first pic, rat on the left thats half way out the door.. her face kind of has a ( shape to it. Its harder to see in the 2nd pic )

I have a little guy with a mishaped head. Even his eyes are crooked with one being higher than the other. But he's a happy little guy and as far as I know he has no health issues what so ever. Now that I'm used to his funny little face all I see is cuteness. I hope that's the case with this little lady on Facebook.

P.S. My issue with this picture would be with the size of the cage! There's 4 rats in there and it looks like a double high hamster cage!

It looks to me more like she has the beginning of an abscess/swelling. Looks like the bridge of the nose to me, not forehead. Look at the first pic, her nose curves way down.

And I agree with you Mumsy :(

Back