Ode to mites & lice

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fidget

A cheer to the bugs - the mites & the lice
You might frighten us once, but it won't happen twice
As soon as we get past initial disgust
We can make ratties bug-free with no stress for us.

I almost feel bad, you're so easy to kill
And I feel for you even against my own will
It feels so unfair, you're no equal foe
Revolution, Ivermectin, and away you go!

We fight tumors & terrors we can't even name
Heartaches & Hopes is the rattie game
But when it come to the bugs like you
Ridding our babies is so easy to do...

I just have to thankyou for leaving so well
While the rest of their problems really put us thru hell.

To all the mites & lice & whatever I've killed on my babes -
I'm sorry, I hope you're a little more independant in heaven and don't attach yourselves tho others.
Forgive me, I'd have met you at a restaurant to talk about it, but your choice of sucking blood at Chex My Pet while I drank my own crappy coffee didn't make for for any headway.
I realize that in certain circles ratties are the PESTS. You escape notice by being pests upon pests. But on my babies - thru an accident of birth you ended up with just sawdust from the short end of the stick. Better luck next time.

In all honesty, you're my favorite member of the Oh-Shite family. Cancer, tumors, respiratory stuff, head-tilt, PT, hind-end degeneration, UTI, abscesses, skin conditions, hair loss, unexpected pregnancy, bumblebfoot, viral or bacterial...
Shoot you and you go away, at least for a time, if you come back you go away again easy every time.
I guess that's cause even bugs have spirits, I don't think that cancer or PT's or respiratory problems do tho.....

Hugs to you Bugs. :razz2:

Fidget said:
A cheer to the bugs - the mites & the lice
You might frighten us once, but it won't happen twice
As soon as we get past initial disgust
We can make ratties bug-free with no stress for us.

I almost feel bad, you're so easy to kill
And I feel for you even against my own will
It feels so unfair, you're no equal foe
Revolution, Ivermectin, and away you go!

We fight tumors & terrors we can't even name
Heartaches & Hopes is the rattie game
But when it come to the bugs like you
Ridding our babies is so easy to do...

I just have to thankyou for leaving so well
While the rest of their problems really put us thru hell.

To all the mites & lice & whatever I've killed on my babes -
I'm sorry, I hope you're a little more independant in heaven and don't attach yourselves tho others.
Forgive me, I'd have met you at a restaurant to talk about it, but your choice of sucking blood at Chex My Pet while I drank my own crappy coffee didn't make for for any headway.
I realize that in certain circles ratties are the PESTS. You escape notice by being pests upon pests. But on my babies - thru an accident of birth you ended up with just sawdust from the short end of the stick. Better luck next time.

In all honesty, you're my favorite member of the Oh-Shite family. Cancer, tumors, respiratory stuff, head-tilt, PT, hind-end degeneration, UTI, abscesses, skin conditions, hair loss, unexpected pregnancy, bumblebfoot, viral or bacterial...
Shoot you and you go away, at least for a time, if you come back you go away again easy every time.
I guess that's cause even bugs have spirits, I don't think that cancer or PT's or respiratory problems do tho.....

Hugs to you Bugs. :razz2:

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:
:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

OMG FIDGET!!!! THAT IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:
:bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

Back