observation

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you're both so functional!
Sleep tight KristyR, sweet dreams!
KMG365, if it ain't broke, don't fix it eh?

And you jumped in there while I was posting Jo. You're quick on your feet too!
I'd think if I woke up at 7:20 on saturday and saw snow I'd stay in bed til sunday.

My days of waking up at 6 am ended the minute I graduated from high school. :lol: Without a morning class I'll sleep in until 11!

haha you consider 11am sleeping in bronwyn? :laugh4: ... i work 3-11pm .. and dont go to bed till 4 or 5am... sooooo.. i make darn sure i sleep in till 1:30 in the afternoon :nod:
... and yes.. i have foggy brain until at least 5pm :wallbang: hahaha thank god for energy drinks.. thats all i can say!! :giggle:

Getting up between 6-7 every weekday as unfortunately ruined my ability to sleep in on weekends... even after staying up until 2 a.m like I did last night. :shock:

dubchick said:
haha you consider 11am sleeping in bronwyn? :laugh4: ... i work 3-11pm .. and dont go to bed till 4 or 5am... sooooo.. i make darn sure i sleep in till 1:30 in the afternoon :nod:
... and yes.. i have foggy brain until at least 5pm :wallbang: hahaha thank god for energy drinks.. thats all i can say!! :giggle:

Lol! Hey now you can justify sleeping in, that's a late bedtime! :lol:

Latest posts

Back