Not use to girls!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopefloats

Not active.
The girls do not get out time as much as I would like. I get them out about every other day because well I am terrified of an "oops" litter. I have a spay appt set for next month. I will probably move it up sooner than when it is set for. I should have that money from the screwed up testicles soon so I will have the funds again.

Meet Jett (Joan Jett) yes i am still naming with the 80's for them LOL Formally known as Blizzard by Eagle.
[BBvideo 450,375:1skgs8hv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as0dfr6Gl7I&feature=youtu.be[/BBvideo:1skgs8hv]

She can jump high and she isnt even in heat!

428481_10150890636926409_1026102325_n.jpg

I think squirt might be named Olivia for Olivia Newton john. It seems really fitting for her. She is the one with the little white dot on her head.

I am a nervous wreck with intact girls in a room full of nuts .......I cannot wait for these spays.

oh my yes little girls have springs for legs :lol:

I completely understand why are you are nervous

love the names!! who was the name of the fella Olivia N J hooks up with in Grease? (my brain is totally fried today) played by whatshisname
John Travolta
do you have a boy for your Olivia to hook up with?
I mean AFTER the spay!!! :lol:

Petunia said:

love the names!! who was the name of the fella Olivia N J hooks up with in Grease? (my brain is totally fried today) played by whatshisname
John Travolta

Danny Zuko lol

My girls are jumpers as well......when I was trying to weigh Alice (before I put her in the small travel box) she jumped clear from the table to my chest, and scared the crap outta me :lol:

She will be living with 18 boys if it works out. 9 are now neutered so they will be spayed next unless I see boys that are a must in order for me to move on. She will have her choice of a lot of rock stars since all but one are named after some form of music from the 80's lol.

Petunia said:

John Travolta

MiniFrog said:
Petunia said:

John Travolta

Danny Zuko lol

My girls are jumpers as well......when I was trying to weigh Alice (before I put her in the small travel box) she jumped clear from the table to my chest, and scared the crap outta me :lol:

That may work still have one boy left to name and 2 girls... Slow process for me LOL

we have had 15 girls out of these and the rest are boys.. Girls take a lot more effort to watch.

Back