Noelle - PT - Sad update....she's gone :**(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww I'm so sorry to hear Noelle has passed away :( that was so fast :hugs: But she's not suffering anymore so that's the good thing even though it's hard to see them go.

I guess time left is gonna be due to what the tumor presses against? PT's are horrible for us fast or slow, but they do seem to mercifully cause senselessness before physical pain in the kids. My most heartbreaking kid was one who desperately wanted to walk or run but couldn't do anything but circling, and finally falling over while circling. She was obviously in emotion frustration, but she still took great pleasure in being petted or getting favorite foods, she didn't seem to be in physical pain.

Thank goodness your love Noelle was spared that frustration. It sounds like she did a very good job of living until she died. I'd think when she hit that point she would have chosen exactly what you did for her.
So Noelle's ok. Mom & Dad will be in time, just not right now. Not for a while....

I'm so sorry.

I am so sorry Debbie...I too lost my Summer in only a week, but don't let this color your thoughts too much if another rat (fingers tightly crossed) exhibits PT symptoms. It can help, but not your Noelle, when you had hoped so hard. :sad3:

((hugs))

I remember my Chantelle had went within a day of starting PT symptoms. From her post, hers was a bleeding PT.

I'm so very sorry Debbie. :sad3:

Thank you guys :sad3:

My 1 1/2 year old Mia was fine one day, the progressed with PT symptoms and slipped into a coma within 36 hours. I first thought it was a PT, but had never seen anything move so fast. I really did wonder all this time if it was a terrible stroke instead. But perhaps it really was a PT. I hate those aweful PTs!!! :cry4:

Back