No Name... My little fighter!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooy

No Name passed peacefully yesterday. No Name was the one we believed to have a pituitary tumour after she came down with a head tilt last year that we couldn't get rid of. So for the last 9 months or so she's been tilty. She never let it affect her, there were times when I had to force feed her and I thought she was going to pass but she kept on fighting. I found her Friday night, I thought she had passed and was taking her out of the cage and into the kitchen when she started breathing. I knew that she would pass so I tried to be with her for as long as she was. We gave her her favourite dish of lettuce and carrots and she munched on them falling over as she did. I went to bed after a bit and Mike stayed up talking to her.
We put her in the cat carrier beside our bed and Mike talked to her long into the night. She passed away peacefully after Mike left to come pick me up from work.I think she was waiting for him to leave to go just to make it easier.
I miss her but I knew this was coming.
I'm pretty sure I'll be making another one of these soon, regarding Pickle. he's stopped eating and that makes me sad.
three.jpg

Girlsandcake.jpg

SpinachNoName.jpg

NoNameHeadTilt.jpg

NoNameMuppet.jpg

tootsienoname.jpg

I am so very sorry.
Thank you for sharing about No Name :heart: , her life andthe pictures of her and her friends.
I am sure she had a wonderful life with you.

take good care

Back