• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ninja's Pre-made Hammocks

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NinjaRatMama

Well, for anyone who knows me this is a long time coming. lol The first few sets I made on my itty bitty machine (seriously, it's tiny but I love it) I gave to my crew because I was just starting out.
Now I think I'm doing well enough to sell some plus I need some extra income for vet bills, etc. Keep in mind I'm still learning & have had no experience sewing before now! lol
But I think they're pretty nice, if I do say so myself. :giggle:

The 4 sets I've completed now... (but they'll be more to come for sure!):

Blue space ships & aliens set - $30 +shipping
Picture015-2.jpg

Seperately the bunk bed is $13, the double decker is $12, & the flat is $7 (+shipping)
Picture018-3.jpg

Picture020-3.jpg

Green space ships & aliens set - $30 +shipping
Picture029-2.jpg

Seperately the bunk bed is $13, the double decker is $12, & the flat is $7 (+shipping)
Picture023-2.jpg

Picture025-2.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Purple sleeping dinosaurs set - $30 +shipping
Picture011-2.jpg

Seperately the middle pocket is $12, the tunnel is $11, & the flat is $7 (+shipping)
Picture012-1.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

Black Live, Love, Dream set - $30 +shipping
Picture004-2.jpg

Seperately the bunk bed is $13, the tunnel is $11, & the flat is $7 (+shipping)
Picture005-3.jpg

Picture006-3.jpg

Picture007-3.jpg

Please excuse & disregard any fur or wrinkles on the hammocks, they'll be taken care of before being shipped out... I had some wanna-be "helpers" setting these out & taking photos lol
And grommets will be added to each hammock as well! If anyone is interested in sizes I can give those or post them here.

PM me or comment here if interested in a set or individual hammock.
Payments can be sent to [email protected] for Interac email money transfers for Canadians (I really prefer this method, even if you're Canadian & have PayPal), and that is the same email for PayPal, just for anyone not in Canada.

just a constructive advice, I've been sewing almost 30 yrs :)
it'd be a good idea to double stitch on the outside, it would help the structure and give them an extra "polished/finished" look.

Back