Newbie, NZ

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polar_nz

Hi everyone...

I decided to join up and check out the site after hearing its recommendation from other members. My primary forum is http://www.ratclub.org, a NZ website, and through there Ive gotten involved with rat rescue which is one of my main activities. Apart from reading, watching movies, and spending time with my husband, family, and of course, ratties :). Oh and the odd party.

My rats are: Beans (black hooded fatty) Ginger (silverfawn hooded madam) Losgann (agouti hood) Nutmeg and Poppy (agouti twins) Magnus (lab rescue, 650g sprague dawley squish) Auto and Holo (self mink twins) Snoodle (agouti) Milly (black berk) Saturday (black hood) Cohen (silverfawn hood). We also had Polar, a wonderful old PEW boy, but sadly we had to say goodbye to him today, due to health complications. Also have various rescue ratties between homes.

Anyway, Hi! Whats the best part of this forum to check out 1st?

Hi Jade, nice to see you here as well
:welcome: to the shack :)
Things are quiet here at night. Shh!! I think they are all asleep. :wink2:

Hi and welcome Jade. :D I frequent "Rat Chat and Pics" the most and it's a good place to start IMHO.

Welcome to the Rat Shack!! You are in good company here, lots of people into rescue here!! :joy:

The best part of this forum, has to be Rat Chat and Pics. :nod:

Back