New pictures of the herd!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat2

Merial aka the baby as she is only 4 months old, and LOVES to play nonstop!
Merial2.jpg

Merial.jpg

Daisy
Daisyside-1.jpg

Merial, Daisy, Stewie front to back
MerialDaisyStewie.jpg

Stewie in her bag, she loves that thing
Stewiebag3.jpg

Stewiebag1.jpg

Chai - neutered man living with ladies
ChaiLatte.jpg

Miles - Chai's brother also neutered
Milestunnel.jpg

Chai and Miles
ChaiandMiles.jpg

OK next cage, Larry and Stanley, they were not big on the picture idea
StanandLarry-1.jpg

Dusty is now by himself in a cage - Dusty is my boy with ear problems and he also has a tear duct issue that is not painful just icky looking, hence the red on the fur.
Dustyeye2.jpg

Dustyeye.jpg

Dusty ball
Dustyball.jpg

And Luke also by himself in another cage
Luke-1.jpg

Lukeandhand.jpg

You can see my hand in the last pic with Luke to get an idea of how huge he is.

Enjoy!!

Oh wow!! You've got beauties there. I love the little one, Merial and Chai, what colour is he? Soooo gorgeous.
Now... looking at Chai and his brother, I could tell right away they are neutered, they don't have that "me man, you woman" look.
Daisy is a super love!!
Thanks soooo much mamarat2!! :cool3:

Please send me Chai. He is SOOOO handsome. What do you call that color?? The pics of Stewie are just priceless!!!

All of your babies are ADORABLE. *big smooches to them all*

LOL Chai came to me from the rescue, and I have no idea what color he is!! Only that he is a very handsome man! His brother Miles is a blck berk. Both boys are very sweet.

Chai and Miles came to me neutered, they had a bunch of boys neutered through the rescue, though that vet is 2 hours away otherwise we would have others neutered too!

I think Chai is considered a cinnamon or a mink or something like that.. he's so adorable! I love the pics of the rest of the herd too.

Wow, Luke does look like a big boy. The size of his head in the first pic shows how huge he is. I love giant rats. :love6: I think I'll steal him too. :laugh:

Back