New pics of my girls and a video may be heavy

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

September555

Hey....I have a few new pics of Bailey and Daisy, and a couple of videos. I hope I get the videos right. I have never done video before. I also hope they are not to much. I got a cube for them, and they pretty much chewed it up on the inside. :cry: They left one flap in the front and when they don't want to see me, Bailey will actually close it, that is what one of these videos are about...so funny. Sorry if they are to big. Also, please excuse the poor sound on the camera, you can hear every little hair flow, its just a small digital camera and it picks up EVERYthing!!

PB210125.jpg

Snuggles

PC170199.jpg

Bailey peeking out

PC060195.jpg

My my myyyy that is a BIG rat!!

PC060192.jpg

Hmm, decisions, decisions, which one wont give me bad dreams?

Daisy says hello!

Open and shut the door, over and over, if you watch close, after she comes out partially and goes back in, (it is either 1:30 seconds or 40 seconds if it is counting down) you can actually see her grab the flap with her hand and swing it shut like she is slamming it on me!

Cute Rat Tails!

Aww.. rats in fleecy cubes is just too adorable.

and that RAT!! where did you get that big rat? I love it!!!

I'll watch the videos when I come back from work.

Hey Jo....that big brown rat is Emile from the disney movie Ratatouille, the fat brother of Remy. I got him from the disney store here at the mall, he is like a pupet, he came with plush food you put in his mouth and he talks....really cute. I have seen them around here and there...even on ebay. It is so soft and really cute. The girls love him, they climb on him not that they are used to him and he falls over and they bounce off him and roll along with it then come back for more. haha....it's funny, I will try and get a vid of that one if I can...it's really cute.

Nice pics! Yeah Emile rules. I also have a big stuffed animal of Emile 8)
Aww dont cry. I bought a hammock last week, within 1 day! they killed it. :eek: I still can use it, but sometimes i wonder why i buy expensive hammocks for them. :lol:
The cube looks like a nice sleeping place. My guys would love such 'hammock' (probably mostly to tear it apart LOL)
Ill check your vids later.

Back