The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KristyR

Hello everyone,

My name is Kristy. I live in Oklahoma City with my partner, son, three dogs, and (currently) five rats (all female for now). Yesterday it was six rats, but our darling little baby Evie passed away suddenly last night.

We started out in the rat world just to get a pet for our son. We started reading about them, and saw we should probably get two. Well, long story short, we have grown to a rat family of five. I'm sure it will continue to grow, as we all love having the rats! I can't imagine not having them now that they are here.

Well, I look forward to browsing the forums and getting to know some of you.

Thanks!

I saw your bulletin for Evie, I am very sorry for your loss.
I'm glad to see that you have joined.
Take care...

Vanessa said:
I saw your bulletin for Evie, I am very sorry for your loss.
I'm glad to see that you have joined.
Take care...

Thanks. I got here from the comment you posted on the girls' page. Evie was one of the sweetest of our girls. She was VERY social. I wish I could have been home to be with her and Erin when she passed, but I'm glad that at least one of us was with her.

Welcome Kristy. Your story is a lot like our stories :lol: We all can;t stop at one. How you learn lots here. I found the people here very helpful. I am sorry to hear about your darling Evie.

Ann

:welcome:
hi kristy glad to see another rat family on here
:no: we are so sorry to hear about your darling evie
our thoughts are with you friend

Welcome,
so sorry to hear about your little Evie. :(You are right, once you are properly introduced to the world of being owned by rats, theres no return...LOL

:love6:

Welcome Kristy.. Rats are perfect rats. I know my fiance and I will never go back.

Sorry for your loss of Evie.

Thanks for all the welcomes! Seems like a great group here. There are too many forums, lists, etc where you introduce yourself and nobody even says hi.

Back