New Girls are Home :) Update 07/18

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they smell any better yet?? LOL.

Looking back at my post in the rescue thread:
The brown and white hooded girl looks like a badly faded Agouti, but her eyes look like a deep ruby, so I'm wondering if she isn't in fact a mink or cinnamon or something else altogether

Ohh... I guessed both cinnamon and agouti... I'm getting good! Hehe... singouti.

I bet they are SOOO happy.

Yeah they do smell better!!!
I have them on the couch at this moment, and boy were they terrified being out of their cage. So I left them on there to check things out and then I sit on the floor and put my upper body and head on the couch, they were climbing all over me and I was kissing bodies in reach. :D

No pics, no time, I should be in bed...again!!

My now non-smelling older rats are doing really well! Saffi loves people and is very unhappy if I am on the computer...she swarms me and climbs all over me when I return to her world. LOL I am especially happy with Fable. Her coat has improved, she has put on a little weight but its her eyes that have really improved. She was always very timid and wary, but her eyes are much warmer and curious now. After 5 days the girls figured out the little pocket hammie and now Fable lives in there. She lies in there with her nose on the bars staring at me with a "This is ALL mine???" look. *melt* When I first brought her home her right hind leg seemed weak and she rested on her belly with her legs splayed out. She had no clue how to get over my arm lying on the couch. :( Now she climbs, and is walking much more ratlike and I even saw a bounce and a spring!!! :mrgreen:

SaffiandFableAug18.jpg

SaffiAug18.jpg

Saffi2Aug18.jpg

Fable3Aug18.jpg

Fable2Aug18.jpg

I am very proud of her for climbing up the chair!!
FablelooksproudAug18.jpg

Then of course Saffi comes up too :roll:
SaffiandFable2Augh18.jpg

Saffi has no problem getting doww
SaffiknowshowtogetdownAug18.jpg

Fable needs a little help. ::D
FableneedsabitofhelpAug18.jpg

I'm so glad everyone's doing so well (and smelling better :D )!!!
They are such pretty girls!

I didn't know what to call my Wanda til you named Saffi's type as black vari-berk, so I guess Wanda is that too, so thankyou also for that info.

Back