New Cage wooohoooo

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Ok so I have posted this on every forum I am on and couldn't resist on here either lol I am sooo happy with our new rat arrangements!!!

0103080845.jpg

Top of Ruud

0103080845a.jpg

Middle of RUUD

0103080846.jpg

Bottom of RUUD

0103080848a.jpg

Blaze loving the RUUD

0103080848b.jpg

Mr. Sniffles showing how appreciative he is of his new home

0103080848c.jpg

Gir using the Potty in new home LoL

0103080851.jpg

Girls New Home (R695 hand me down from the boys)

0103080852.jpg

Penny loving the all new hammocks

0103080852a.jpg

Mortal Enemies enjoying a nap

That's right after six months of horrible introductions and blood shed the wars of the femme' rats are over and they are cuddling up sleeping together and sharing foods. Of course there are still banshee cries every once in a while but not a "major" blood spill in over 24 hours![/img]

That cage looks grand!! I would be showing it off everywhere as well.
What a wonderful feeling it must be when you finally got your kids to settle down and play nice for a change.

LoL you have no idea!! and as soon as Tucker, Bill, and Sebastian get snipped perhaps I can get them in the RUUD. I have been extremely lucky with unaltered males and have six living happily togther now. Funny thing is I have had more trouble with the girls introductions than with the boys.

Great cage! The ratties will have a lot of fun exploring and climbing it, snoozing in the hammocks, etc.

(Oops, with my bat detector I could hear one little girl saying "Mom, did you have to post the picture of me on the potty???")

LoL Gir is a boy teehee. . . he was not technically using the potty goodness knows i am not that lucky. My boys are bachelors and live like it. I get poo thrown at me all the time form them. He was actually stashing his food there. but he looked like he was concentrating real hard since his head was straight and everything (Gir has head tilt).

Back