new babehs!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratonga

well i have been waiting many..many many weeks to be able to go get these guys from a nearby rescue..and today..i did..all three are dumbos..two are russian blue siamese and the third is agouti, they are 6 weeks old and TINY!

siamese1.jpg

baby3.jpg

baby2.jpg

:thud: You'd better keep a close eye on them, or I'm going to slip them in my pocket when you're not looking!

:congrats!!: What're their names?

PiedPiper said:
:thud: You'd better keep a close eye on them, or I'm going to slip them in my pocket when you're not looking!

:congrats!!: What're their names?

lol i am waiting for their personalities to show a bit before i name them..the siamese boy is lazy from what i have seen so far..and hes already cuddly and licky to me..and due to their size..itl be quite some time before i can introduce them to my other 9 kids lol

They are uber sweet ... and blues? ... and an agouti? ... and Dumbos? I'm warning you! Be careful, I might just have to sneak away with them! :giggle:

PiedPiper said:
They are uber sweet ... and blues? ... and an agouti? ... and Dumbos? I'm warning you! Be careful, I might just have to sneak away with them! :giggle:

not just blues..blue siamese..the pics dont show it but theyr already showing the dark spots on their noses and butts hee hee XD

Back