Neener: Lunar's surgery went fine!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Godmother. I didn't even notice this thread until now! Linda tells me he is still doing great. I am getting anxious to meet him, but I don't mind waiting the few weeks until you can get him to NS. I don't think Linda minds either as she gets to have him there for a little while longer! Thanks so much for helping with his transport. I've told my girls about thier new boyfriend and they're very excited to meet him! He's so handsome, I hope they don't fight over him though, lol.

He's doing wonderfully! :heart: Lunar loves to play and is very snuggly. And here a couple of pictures of the handsome boy. The pics are out of focus because my camera has been causing a lot of trouble lately...sorry.

Lunar-1.jpg

HPIM2740.jpg

Oh, that boy is too cute!!! Thanks for posting the pics Linda.

No worries about not being able to get him here last weekend Godmother. The roads were terrible (I know because I was on them!), and that flu is an awful one. My son had it 2 weeks ago and I felt so bad for him! Thankfully, I've avoided getting it so far. Hope it was over quickly for you!

Thanks again Linda, Godmother, and SQ for all your efforts to get Lunar to me. He will be well loved here! K.

Back